The membership of the North Adelaide Precinct Association (NAPA) comprises a broad range of businesses and professional service providers across the two main commercial quarters of North Adelaide.
From hospitality, to retail, financial services, and arts management and practice, our members reflect the social, cultural and professional diversity that makes North Adelaide such a fantastic place to live, visit and do business.
Members gain a number of benefits from being a part of the Association, including:
- Vocal and effective advocacy on issues impacting the economic prosperity of the Precinct
- A direct line of communication with the highest levels of Council
- Opportunities to network and collaborate with peers in the North Adelaide business community
- Access to and information on City Council-funded initiatives that improve the vibrancy and viability of the Precinct
- Opportunities for marketing and promotion via this website, emailed newsletters and NAPA’s social media profiles
Click here for more information on who our members are.